Here is a really big pumpkin that Tavie wanted so bad...but it was too heavy to pick up. (we have a "if you can't carry it, you can't take it home" rule) So she tried to con Magus into picking it up for her, and she got him involved.
They both were working on something to get this pumpkin off the ground...
Magus decided to tell her it was really heavy, and maybe both of them could do it...
So they tried and tried...
But this is what she ended up with. I have to say watching them and hearing the conversation between the two of them was so beautiful. They were really trying to figure something out...even suggesting putting it in the stroller with mommy. They were so cute and I love the brother sister teamwork!
I am a stay at home mom to 6 (ages 8.7.6.5.4 and 14 months) of the worlds most lively kids. Individuals they are, but stick together like glue. Wife to a man, whom I feel very blessed to have in my life. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a SAHM and love everyday that I get to be with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment