Tavie loves to look at flash cards. She will point out everything. Right here she is explaining everything to Maya..it was so adorable.
Happily sharing the Halloween candy. The boys heard the commotion and they had to get in on the fun!
I was cleaning and found the girls sitting in the kitchen quietly sharing some Halloween candy. Maya was really into it. Then they started laughing so hard...it seemed that everything was funny to them. They has a serious case of candy overload!
The Best Neferius in the whole wide world!!!
In his stance...
Tavie said she was getting ready to go to the beach...she was serious too. :)
I am a stay at home mom to 6 (ages 8.7.6.5.4 and 14 months) of the worlds most lively kids. Individuals they are, but stick together like glue. Wife to a man, whom I feel very blessed to have in my life. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a SAHM and love everyday that I get to be with my family.
1 comment:
awww ic ant believe how much they have grown up,they have all gotten so big
Post a Comment