Every year we trick-or-treat with our friend, Estella. Her Auntie Kirsten puts on the coolest Halloween display at her house! She was a Monarch Butterfly, but in the midst of the fun, her wings fell off. Estella and Magus, and the rest of the tribe have so much fun together!
Tavie getting ready to pass out after a fun filled night!
Genavieve pretending, but can't hold in her laughter. (too much candy)
My Red Rose Dragon passed out!
And she is going down! My Tavie ready for dream land!
I am a stay at home mom to 6 (ages 8.7.6.5.4 and 14 months) of the worlds most lively kids. Individuals they are, but stick together like glue. Wife to a man, whom I feel very blessed to have in my life. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a SAHM and love everyday that I get to be with my family.
1 comment:
awww so sleepy, rina wanted to keep going and going
Post a Comment