Friday, June 26, 2009

We are Art Crazie....all the time!

Tavie has become so patient with her painting. She even tried to see how it tastes, but she didnt quite care for it. There is a small amount on her lips that kept bothering her. I didnt wipe it off, cause I wanted her to realize paint ISNT for the mouth...only for the paper.
Magus being so accurate with his painting.
He has become a very creative lil boy.
Ro loves to paint. He is very perticular when it comes to painting. He is very patient too. He makes painting look so relaxing...which it is. He must get it from his momma!

2 comments:

Chawksgirl4ever said...

what pretty colors!!!!

Unknown said...

I am very happy to see these pictures of you, Deena and all the kids. They are so cute and grwoing up so fast. Little Momma, Yaya (I think now you call her Tavine) and Yemaya look so the same! They are all little fairies! Looking at these makes me miss them a lot! I hope you are doing well too, Deena! Wish all of you a great summer!
Sincerely yours,
Trang Nguyen