Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson...


I had to post a lil something about the passing of Michael Jackson. Im not big on celebrities and the passing of one...but MJ is a bit different. He was apart of so many good childhood memories. I remember being so young, riding my bike and hearing his music. My neighbor across the street used to love him. One day we wrote all over her door (her dad said we could because they were replacing the doors) every one of our favorite Michael Jackson songs.

From the Jackson 5 to Dont stop till you get enough, PYT to Thriller to Man in the Mirror... I loved that I was apart of a time where MJ was respected and honored. He difused color lines and people listen to his music because he always delivered good music. Not because it was "black music" or "white music"...just good music.

He is now gone and a piece of America is as well. He is truly missed... may God pour strength into his little ones and send angels to watch over them.

RIP Michael Jackson.
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009

No comments: