Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spontaneous Fun with Daddy...










































Daddy also took Uncle Devin and the boys to the "Tattoo and Blues Festival." They got to see up close how a tattoo is done. I'd have to say my boys are very cute and logical. They asked me,"Mommy, why would anyone want to get a needle put in their skin that many times? " It was too cute.





































































The kids were so excited that Daddy took them to the town fair. The boys got to ride a roller-coaster ride for the first time, and the girls got to ride a "Princess Mermaid Carousel."
I wish I had the camera to take pictures of the kids faces up close when we all went on the kiddy roller-coaster...it was priceless!






































































We ALWAYS have the greatest times at the park! We try and visit a new park every week. Lately it has been so cold and rainy, its hard to get out. But we are patiently waiting for Spring to come into full bloom!

No comments: