Neferius' Ninja Pumpkin.... "Hockey-Stick."
Ro very proud to share his pumpkin with his class! He worked very very hard.

Mommy and Ro on our way to the Farm!
Neferius checking out the bee hive, trying to find the Queen Bee. His class learned about bee's and how they work as a great big family! I think Ro has a whole new outlook on insects!
A small hive that the Family of the farm keep to show the children. They also sell local honey and honey sticks, which the tribe just love. And YES, we did find the Queen!
Neferius feeding a calf. The tongue was so slimy that as it was taking its snack from Ro, it slobbered all over his hand and arm...we had to quickly wash...but Ro thought it was really cool to feed a cow! I just watched :)
Trying to hold his hand as flat as he could, Neferius fed the horse.
Neferius and his Kindergarten class.
Neferius and his Kindergarten class went to a Local Farm. Neferius is outdoor genius! He loved being around the animals, insects and plants!
This was def his cup of tea!
I hope he never looses his love for nature! We had so much fun and he got to decorate his pumpkin!!! His pumpkins name was Hock-e Stick and he was a ninja!
I hope he never looses his love for nature! We had so much fun and he got to decorate his pumpkin!!! His pumpkins name was Hock-e Stick and he was a ninja!



No comments:
Post a Comment