Baby Yemaya... born January 4th at 11:27 pm. She weighed 9 lbs 3 oz. and almost 22 inches long..She is such a good baby...very alert and loves looking at her siblings. Mommy and baby Yemaya...so serene. Uncle Dev Dev and new niece, Yamaya Nani and Yemaya... Yemaya getting bigger... 3 days old.
I am a stay at home mom to 6 (ages 8.7.6.5.4 and 14 months) of the worlds most lively kids. Individuals they are, but stick together like glue. Wife to a man, whom I feel very blessed to have in my life. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a SAHM and love everyday that I get to be with my family.
3 comments:
God bless her and your family. Congratulations!
yay what a cutie!Can't wait to see her!
hey...okay i was tryna figure out how to send you a msg...for years now. its me jennifer (syd's aunt)...remember me? how r u doing? its been so long.
Post a Comment