Monday, November 17, 2008

My lil Faerie's Birthday...

Magus acting silly...waiting for the cake, ice cream and presents!

My attempt at Genavieve's TinkerBell cake. I had so much fun freestylin this cake! We celebrated her 2nd birthday! She requested a TinkerBell cake and was so happy when she woke up and saw her cake.
I am not a cake decorator, and do not have supplies, but I realized I enjoy it very much. And with all the kids we have, I might as well invest in some good tools. (I made a promise never to buy a store bought cake for birthdays...and the kids love it!)
And her facial expression was so perfect...it made it worth it! All day long she kept peeking in the fridge to make sure "her cake" was still there. Ahhhh! so good to be a mommy!

1 comment:

MarciaG said...

WOW...that cake is outrageous!! I love it Dee!!